- FRENCH IMMERSION
- French Immersion in Sylvan Lake
Drone Video Footage of Grad 2018
Your Staff Grad Coordinators are:
Ms. Johannesson, Ms. Charanduk, and Ms. Tutkaluk
Graduation 2019 Date: Saturday May 25th 2019
Timeline of Events for Saturday May 25th, 2019
Pier Photo: 9:15 am ~ Saturday
Convocation: Saturday May 25th at 11:00 am - Nexsource Center in Sylvan Lake
Banquet: Saturday May 25th at 6:30 pm (GRADS MUST BE AT THE NEXSOURCE BY 6:00PM)
- Curling Rink - Nexsource Center in Sylvan Lake
***Times are FINALIZED***
Links to Important Documents:
Mandatory Graduation Ceremonies Participation Waiver
Grad Photos - February 25-28 and March 1&4 2019
***Make sure you have had your pictures done even if you are not purchasing any!
Apply to Graduate:
In order to participate in the Graduation Ceremonies for École HJ Cody High School, you must APPLY to graduate. The applications will be available in February around the start of second semester. The due date for applications will be in early March.
Failure to get your application in may result in a gown not being ordered for you. Mr. Payne will meet with each Grad to verify the application. No application...no graduation ceremony!
To Qualify to Participate in the Graduation Ceremonies for École HJ Cody High School:
1. You must have an Approved Graduation Application.
- Applications will be reviewed by Mr. Payne & with each individual graduate.
2. You must sign a Graduation Ceremonies Participation Waiver.
- Waiver is to be handed in to Ms. Hosaluk
3. ALL school fees must be paid.
- If you need to make payment arrangements or require waiver forms, please contact the office
a.s.a.p. so we can help with a payment schedule that will work for you.
- Please log-in to Student QuickPay for an up-to-date fee invoice (you may contact the school
office if you need assistance setting this up). Invoices are now live documents that change
throughout the year according to teams you join, field trips you attend, etc., so please check it on
a regular basis.
**There will be dates to remember and lots of information about grad that you will need to know. Please be sure to visit this page regularly, listen for announcements and watch for posted notices in the school so you are aware of what is coming up and what is expected of you. We will do our best to assist you so you are able to participate in the celebrations for Grad 2019!